In the works
Your BIG Ideas really happen! Currently we have some fantastic ideas in the works to improve your university experience on campus.
We are excited to be working on these projects:
- Outdoor study area at Ourimbah
- Student lounge at Port Macquarie
- Bike share program at Callaghan
- Shelves in toilet cubicles at Callaghan
- Increased food options at Callaghan
- Revamp of the Hunter courtyard
- Recreational Rooms at Edwards Hall
- Excursion for Sydney students
- Ping-Pong table in the Auchmuty Courtyard
- Regular dance classes on campus
- and many more!
There are new and exciting innovations coming to all our Australian campuses in 2013 thanks to your BIG ideas. Keep a look out for these great things appearing on campus and don’t forget to submit your own BIG ideas.