Feb 20, 2015
from 07:00 PM to 11:55 PM
|Where||Bar on the Hill|
|Contact Name||Campus Life|
|Contact Phone||0249 54322|
|Add event to calendar||
Prepare for one hell of a banger as we kick another year of Uni off in true UON style at Bar on the Hill.
This year the official UON O Party will take you right back to the 90s. Put on the overalls that have been waiting for twenty years to be in fashion again and head over to The Bar on the Hill on Friday 20 February from 7 pm. Remember to wear the straps down or at least one pant leg rolled up. Because, hey, this is the 90s!
Bleach your hair, use a chain wallet or, why not, wear neon windbreakers and prepare to act cool while enjoying cheap drinks. Those who go one step further will be on the running to win our 90s themed costume competition, with a Crosley Cruiser Portable Briefcase Turntable for the best dressed individual and a $250 JB Hifi Voucher for the coolest group.
DJ Jimmy Z, DJ Fusion and a 90s Boy Band will keep you busy on the dance floor. And if you feel like chilling out 90s style, join the fierce Mario Kart competition.The winner gets to keep the Nintendo 64 you'll be playing with.
If you're a UON student get your entry ticket for only $5 pre-sale or $10 at the door. If you're not, get your ticket for $20*. Buy your tickets from Monday 16 February on www.ticketabo.com.au/uon. Free buses will take you safely back to town after the party.
*18+ party. UON Student card and proof of age required. Conditions of entry apply. Only one guest per student.
General ticket terms and conditions:
- UON Students must purchase their own ticket and provide their student number at the time of purchase.
- UON Students may purchase one additional guest ticket for a non-student. The purchaser’s student number must be provided at the time of purchase and the guest must arrive with the purchasing student on the night.
- Tickets guarantee entry before 9pm. After 9pm, normal queuing arrangements apply.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to a friend without prior approval Student Life. A request to transfer a ticket must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the purchaser stating the reason for transfer, the name and student number of the purchaser and the name and student number of the recipient. A UON Student ticket cannot be transferred to a guest. Approval to transfer a ticket will be at the sole discretion of Student Life and a refund will not be provided where a transfer request is rejected.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced and duplicate tickets will be rejected at the door. If the ticket has been changed or altered in any way, it is void.
- The ticket and a valid UON Student card must be produced for scanning at entry.
- Proof of age photo ID (driver licence, Proof of Age Card or Passport) must be produced at entry. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- No re-entry once you have left the venue.
- Sharp plastic knives and other hazardous costume accessories will not be allowed into the venue.
- The venue implements Responsible Service of Alcohol policies and the Bar on the Hill House Policy applies to everyone attending our venue. You can view the House Policy here.
Please note: Sharp plastic knives and other dangerous costume accessories will not be allowed into the venue.
UON Students must purchase their own ticket. UON Student may purchase one additional guest ticket for a non-student. The guest must arrive with the purchasing student on the night.Valid for entry before 9pm. After 9pm and normal queuing arrangements apply. No pass-outs