Why live on campus
The advantages of living on campus are endless. It's not only a great way to forge life-long friendships with people from around Australia and the world, you will also join a unique community that provides welfare support, encourages personal development and values academic success.
Living on-campus is a great way to make the most of university life. You'll gain a greater sense of connection to the University and the people you will meet.
Here are just a few reasons why you should live on-campus at UoN!
- Fully furnished study rooms and facilities with internet and phone connections.
- Choice of room options and meal plans to suit any lifestyle and budget.
- Walking distance to University services and facilities - easy access to all sporting, library, health, counselling and academic facilities available on-campus.
- 24-hour security, seven days a week.
- Dedicated student support network - Residential Assistants live in College to provide help when you need it.
- Sense of community - an opportunity to develop life-long friendships, networks and collegiality among residents.
- Academic Support - programs specifically developed to assist your transition successfully into academic life, the reason why you're here!
- Diverse social and cultural programs - activities that bring out the social butterfly in everyone and encourage a cross-cultural living experience.
- Student leadership opportunities - programs that promote leadership, independence, responsibility and community service.