Capture your O Week experience to win an iPad mini
Whether you’re a fresh face, or returning for another year. The U welcomes you to O Week for 2013. There is so much to experience on campus from the O Week expo bursting with information, fun stuff and freebies to free entertainment all over Callaghan campus. Clubs and Societies are going nuts trying to recruit new team members and there’s always something new to try at the bar. Not to mention the massive carnival themed O Party set to happen on March 1. So what are you waiting for? Share your O Week experience.
Capture your O Week experience with the U, upload it to Instagram and include the hashtag #OWeekUoN to be in the draw to win an iPad mini. Check out the full Terms and Conditions or the friendlier TL;DR version below.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions to participate in the U’s Instagram Photo Competition and Instagram’s general terms of service.
- The promoter is UoN Services Limited (UoNS). PO Box 180, Shortland Building, University of Newcastle, Callaghan, NSW 2308
- The competition Entrant is the person using the Instagram account.
- The competition commences 5:00am, Monday 25 February 2013 and concludes at Midnight, Friday 1 March, 2013.
- Entries must be uploaded to Instagram before Midnight Friday 1 March, 2013 to be eligible. UoNS reserves the right to accept, reject or refuse an entry at any time. UoNS does not accept responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
- UoNS may vary the terms and conditions of this competition at any time at its absolute discretion.
- Entrants must include the hashtag #OWeekUoN in order to be in the draw to win.
- Entrants may choose to include their contact email address in the comments to help UoNS notify them should they win.
- Entrants may upload as many photos as they please.
- Photos must be unpublished and the Entrant must guarantee that they own the copyright of photographs entered into the competition.
- If a photograph entered in the competition includes a close up image of a person other than the photographer, the photographer must guarantee that he or she has obtained all necessary permissions from that other person for the image to be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Photos will be judged on the following criteria: (a) appeal of the composition and subject matter; (b) use of Instagram filters and features; (c) overall quality of the image; and (d) interpretation of the theme: O Week experience with the U
- The winner will receive prize notification via email and/or phone call if provided, or by a comment left on their photo in the Instagram application.
- The winner will be drawn Monday 4 March 2013 at the Glasshouse and will be announced the same day. The winner has 7 days to contact UoNS to claim the prize.
- The competition is for 1 major prize – an iPad mini. Valued at $369
- Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Employees of UoNS will be unable to claim the prize.
- Entries will be displayed on www.uonservices.org.au and the UoNS Facebook page.
Upload a cool photo of your O Week experience to Instagram. Use the hashtag #OWeekUoN and be in the draw to win an iPad mini. Your pics will be shared on our Facebook and website. Competition commences 25 February 2013 and concludes at Friday 1 March, 2013. Winner will be drawn Monday 4 March